Business License Tax Holiday Extended
Are you a new business interested in moving to City San Leandro? You’re in luck. The San Leandro City Council has extended the Business License Tax Holiday through the end of 2014. The Business License Tax Holiday was first initiated on September 1, 2013 and, so far, over 200 new businesses have taken advantage of the fee waiver. With the extension, virtually all businesses that are new to San Leandro, including start-ups and businesses relocating from other areas, will be exempt from the fee through the end of 2014.
Some of the benefits new San Leandro business owners will enjoy include:
- No business license or zoning conformance fees until 2015;
- Strategic Bay Area location;
- High-speed internet access via Lit San Leandro fiber optic network;
- Fast-track permitting; and
- Low costs of doing business.
For more information, please contact Jeff Kay, Business Development Manager, at 510-577-3319 or email@example.com.