The Village is Opening the week of November 10th
The Village will be open for business the week of November 10th. Here’s a summary of what’s to come:
- The Habit Burger will start serving the “Best Burger in America” according to Consumer Reports along with char-grilled sandwiches, fresh to order salads, fries, shakes and more.
- CVS will open its doors and discontinue operations at the Callan & E. 14th Store.
- Great Clips hair salon has secured the final retail location and will begin cutting and styling hair.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea and AT&T are both scheduled to open in early January.
- An interactive fountain will be central to the public plaza.
- Raymond Lowey tiles repurposed from the former Lucky’s Distribution Center will be displayed at this site – the location of the first Lucky’s Store.
- Utility Box Mural Wraps will be installed later this year on the two PG&E utility boxes facing Juana Avenue and Dolores Avenue.
- Ride your bike and lock it on the new artistic bike racks!
A grand opening of The Village will occur in January when all businesses are open. Many thanks to Innisfree Ventures for their commitment to bringing a high quality, attractive shopping center to San Leandro! The Village has already brought additional desired retail to Downtown San Leandro. Chipotle is schedule to open across the street in the former CopyMat location in mid-December.
Current photos below.