Keeping it Local – Free Social Media Guide for Businesses
Today it is more crucial than ever for businesses to boost their online presence. With retail and services going largely touch-less last year, consumers have shifted much of their spending online. These days, simply relying on a webpage is not enough. Social Media is a powerful tool and can take less effort and maintenance than a complex website.
Putting your business on Social Media may seem a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. The Small Business Social Media guide helps businesses navigate the social media community and determine effective online campaigns.
Check out the guide to find tips on:
- Creating content that fits your ‘brand’
- Setting up a Content Calendar
- Guides an examples of different types of content: images, text, video, audio
- Boosting engagement through ‘tags’
- How to see how you’re doing through Analytics
Top Recommendations for Small Business Social Media Include:
- Create and publish content on a consistent basis
- Utilize stories or livestreams to maintain an active presence
- Share photos taken by customers
- Create high-quality content that represents your brand
- Reply to comments and questions quickly
- Use analytics to identify and improve your marketing efforts
To learn more, view the full Small Business Social Media Guide for free HERE.
- free websites and marketing from GoDaddy
- assistance with your free Google Business Profile and discounts on Google Ads
- discounted shipping rates from UPS.
And as a reminder, we want to hear from you! Complete San Leandro’s COVID-19 Business Recovery Survey by July 2, 2021. Responses will help us shape support programs moving forward and respondents are entered for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card. Please take the survey HERE
And to sign up for local business updates and news, please consider signing up for the San Leandro Business Updates Mailing List HERE.