San Leandro Businesses Invited to Apply Now to the Good Jobs Accelerator
San Leandro small businesses are encouraged to apply for the next round of ICA Fund Good Jobs’ Good Jobs Accelerator!
Over the past 23 years ICA Fund Good Jobs has proven that with the right type of support, businesses grow faster. The more than 600 companies that they have worked with have collectively secured over
And since launching in 2016 the Good Jobs Accelerator has been at the forefront of this impact.
Now ICA Fund Good Jobs is building the next cohort of dynamic Good Jobs Accelerator companies. The application is open now through July 12! Apply here:
The Details: Over 3 months, cohort companies are holistically supported through group learning, peer-to-peer support, and individualized advising sessions to support their growth ambitions and to access the right growth capital.
- Areas of Focus: Growth Strategy, People Strategy, Capital Strategy, and Investment Readiness
- Program Dates: September 2019 – November 2019
- Deadline to Apply: July 12th (Interviews will take place in August)
- Your company is a good fit when you have:
- An established business model that supports good job creation
- Demonstrated product/market fit and traction (w/revenues of at least $100K annually)
- A scalable business model with tangible expansion opportunities
- A full-time CEO and support staff
- The capacity and commitment to fully participate
- Cost: $1,000 initial payment, 3 year revenue share, 1% equity via assignable warrant